Saturday, January 10, 2015

School days

Home from 2 days of union training in Brandon.  Lots of information, but it seems the more you learn the more questions you have.  I also don't know how we went to school full time.  Two days and my brain is full and I am exhausted! I have a load of laundry on and have already switched to my pajama pants and t-shirt.  Comfort is good.  I have booked 4 more days of holidays this year and I guess I will carry the rest over.  I hate to give my 5 year notice, since we are so broke, but I really don't want to keep working.  In 5 years maybe we will re-organize everything and our payments will be lower.  Or maybe I will be able to retire sooner!  :)     Jim is watching curling everyday.  This is prime season for his enjoyment.  I guess this is the end  of Legion Cribbage.  They cancelled Dominions this year, and we are not sure if they will even have the Command finals.  They are scheduled for Emo Ontario in mid march, but that might change. I will miss it, cause I really enjoy it.  Oh well.  I will have to find something else I guess.  Whitemud Comedy is planning on doing Suitehearts this year.  I am too old for a part in it, but I will see if they need help somewhere else. Time to switch the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment