Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekends

I was going to do nothing today, until Jim decided to apply for the Seniors Education Tax Rebate.  Where is our property tax bill, Cathy?  You know... the one we got last May? Will guess what boxy and girls?!  I found it!  (Don't ask how)  I completed the form on line and we should get $184 back from our education tax payments.  We worked meat draw last night.  Very busy.  the Provincial Legion curling is on in Neepawa and there was also a supper.  We of course won nothing.  Same with Lotto Max.  Jim just headed out to pick up a crate of eggs from Sam at Twilight colony.  We will share them with the Legion and with Rrain.  I remember the Spinsters.  I was always told to behave myself and then disappear.  In a way I envy Mom having that.  It would be nice to have friends.  We have been eating out of our freezer lately, but now all that is left is the stuff I don't really like.  All the chicken and fish and roasts are gone.  A few veggies and lots of tomato sauce and junk.  Time for hamburger soup and spagetti.  I will be shopping today for fresh stuff and a few ingredients I am missing for some more power cooking.  There was a big protest raised, so Dominion Crib is back on.  At least for this year.  Maybe I will make it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment