Thursday, November 23, 2017

Gosh, there's opportunity banging on the window!

I got an e-mail today telling me that my application for a show at the new Gaynor Library in Selkirk has been successful, for two months next fall.  I received a call for entry, as a member of the gallery in Selkirk, and responded.  I will be displaying with two other artists as there are three distinct display spaces in the gallery, but that's fine!

Spent today working on my hexie work bag and making bookmarks.  I had sent picture to the organizer of the craft sale and she got back to me to tell me that there were three of us wanting to sell bags, and would that be a problem.  NO!  But it made me reconsider depending too much on the bags.  So I've arranged for some grids, and will take a couple of hangings, as well as the round mandalas.  I had planned to make the bookmarks for the gift shop in Selkirk for next February, so had them half done and all of the supplies available.  I got a good start on over 20 of them today.

We had planned a quiet day at home, and haven't left the house.  I knew that I needed to get my brain organised for the craft show, and sure got a good start on it.  Not sure how this evening will play out.  I think I need time to write up a plan for dealing with all of this.  Oh Good!  An opportunity to write up another list!

No comments:

Post a Comment