Monday, November 6, 2017

more snow

Funny you should mention Jim walking behind the snow blower.  Right this minute I'm watching David do the same thing.  I worry about him out there, as it's still hard work even if it's not as difficult as shoveling.  Driving was terrible Saturday and Sunday, so much so that David drove me both ways, both days.

Our reception went well yesterday, with quite a few visitors.  There were several sales out of the gift shop, even if none of the larger pieces sold out of the exhibit.  One of my smaller pieces sold last week, the only sale out of the exhibit so far, and three of my small purses have sold out of the gift shop, so I'll have to replace them.  Not much money involved, but maybe cover the tank of gas I'll use driving back and forth to meet my volunteer commitment.

I'm out there again tomorrow, so, given all of the busy-ness of the weekend, today is going to be a quiet day at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment