Monday, November 27, 2017

Grey Cup ....not able to access

Tried to get online onto CBC to watch some of the game but not able at all. I listened to the CBC news on the hour to get updates but it just isn't the same as watching the actual game. Now, it would have been even nicer if Winnipeg Blue Bombers were part of it.  The fun of my Free Press readings every day was to keep up with the Bomber news - they were on a roll for awhile.... This is how I miss having the CBC on television - I loved to watch the CFL games.  Now we don't have any TV at all.  And presently, for some reason my VHS machine is not working - how will I ever watch my Christmas movies???
We just about have the old shed emptied - maybe two more trips. The deadline to be out is Dec 8 so I am feeling confident that we shall meet that date.
I finally finished knitting my red hat today.  I plan to wear it with the bright red scarf tomorrow when we go to Huntsville (it's Tuesday tomorrow isn't it?)
I have a new book to read. Erin gave me another one that I haven't read called  I Let You Go by Clare MacIntosh. Just started it last night so hardly into it yet. 
So it's off to bed ....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment