Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snow you say?

Jim is walking behind the snowblower but of course there is that northwest wind when you least expect it. He is taking a break right now. I got the patio and the two decks shovelled off and we got the trailer with most of the patio furniture to the Quonset. Then I spotted the garden tiller still out. As I went over to drag it from the garden I spotted suspicious shapes under the snow. 3 Rakes, a hoe, a garden fork, 2 shovels and a pile of garden stakes. I guess we missed a couple of things. I made quiche with orange slices and bacon for breakfast today. Jim said it was nice to have a good breakfast for a change.  I know what he meant but it sure came out of his mouth wrong😁. Our new clerk finally starts tomorrow.  It will be strange to have help. When there were three of us we complained that we had one less than any other group. Then we were two and couldn’t keep up.  I think they did that so we would appreciate having three  would stop complaining. She had a week in Winnipeg so we will probably have to break her of a few bad habits. I had a slight reaction to my flu shot. Didn’t last long but was weird. My face started to twitch and pulse and my nose swoll up and got really hard. My head and my body ached. 30 minutes later I was fine. Very strange. I’m glad I was at home. My nose must have looked really funny. Supper is planned so all I have to do is put it in the oven. I like meals that I don’t have to think about

No comments:

Post a Comment