Saturday, November 11, 2017

Well now, isn't it cold!

November 11 and Remembrance Day. We shall head over to the Legion for the service - held indoors these many years and with full to capacity attendees as well. The school children choir usually sings so being a Saturday not sure what the service will include. My Hairdresser is active at the Legion ( she served in Afghanistan as a civilian cutting hair) and was telling me a few changes they have made for this year.
We traveled to Huntsville yesterday to shop - Mike had called and suggested a few items for our consideration and since Canadian Tire was having a sale off, we went. Also Harry wanted a new cage for his degu - I don't think I mentioned that a week ago he picked up another degu that was being given away free. We got that at Pet Valu.  I also was looking for a hat,scarf and mitt set for Erin in the colour teal. Hard to find. I may have to go to North Bay.  Mike and Erin are once again having some issues with planning the Christmas visits with her family. Harry and I are flexible and will  fit in as soon as they make solid plans. Mike mentioned how much they appreciate this and say they never have any worries about us visiting. 
So here's to a cold snowy weekend - I have no idea if I will ever be able to finish the outside work but can't do much about that haha!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment