Sunday, November 12, 2017

Great message for my early Sunday morning

Maybe I am glad that I don't have any worries about ever being in a Costco with a million other people. But I sure enjoyed your story Pati. And you apparently were successful in purchasing what you went for. I would however, have enjoyed the people watching as you described your sit and wait time. Cathy is there a Costco store in your area - maybe Brandon? have you been?
The Legion Service yesterday moved me very much. It was different without the school children in attendance and I must say, all the more meaningful for me as a result. The Guest Speaker was a current OPP officer in the area but who had been in the Military and spoke of his time in Afghanistan. Very poignant for me - very enlightening for me to better understand some of what is see my Mike is going through and thus for me to watch and listen and support. Mike does not talk about his experiences and so I try to just observe quietly. I was touched by the Service and came away with a sense of peace, if that makes any sense?
Well, more of the same here for today I guess. Trying to tidy up and work and feel sorry for myself that the weather has turned to Winter haha!  But I plan to make a meal of liver for today.... yeah! I love liver and best of all I can have it all to myself. 
Pati hope you have a fun time at the Birthday celebrations for Jessica and Samantha - what is planned? Cathy are you going to visit Chloe for her Birthday?
Enjoy the day folks. How many days until Christmas?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment