Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Just a quickie

After a less than stellar day I treated myself  to watching the current show on The Quilt Show. I enjoyed the show probably because it was out of the ordinary again, being in LeVeta and having a travelog presentation of the surrounding area. Of surprise was the introduction of the next guest who will be Gail Garber.  Pati it has been years - since 2004 exactly - since you and I sat in her class. Cathy when I came to Wpg for the Quilt Canada Convention in 2004, and worked as a volunteer along side of Pati (she roped me in) this lady gave a days workshop at then end of the convention to which Pati and I registered ( and paid our money) She was selling her book whose title I forget right now but had the word Stellar in the title so note how I used the word "stellar" in the first sentence of this blog haha!  Her appearance has changed from my recollection but then who hasn't changed over the years? I think I still have all those patterns we made and what she is apparently going to do again on the next Show starting Sunday.  I must really try to watch this one - bring back memories.
So now off to bed. Tomorrow is another day but with any luck I'll be $2 million dollars richer with the Lottery draw tonight. So wish me luck! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment