Thursday, November 2, 2017

What fun you had....

Your message Pati was a fun read for me this morning and always a mood lifter early in the morning - sort of sets the day to come in my mind haha!  My day was different. Although I think I am finally getting this storage unit situation resolved even if it means we shall have to move all the items from the old unit into another new unit (second one) I just accepted. Many car trips back and forth it will take, but we shall have 30 days to do it. So in the end we should have two new units in the same complex and terminate the old unit in another complex where we have had some issues. Wish me luck!
Today with the addition of a few "trips" as described above, I shall also want to do some yard work..... wet and miserable as it is outside. Slow but sure I shall prevail until I can no longer ie it snows and stays and everything gets covered up haha!
So now I am about to enjoy my breakfast and prepare for the day. The book I bought from Dr Phil is actually recipes to go along with his previous Food books (prior to the 20/20 publication) but there are many that sound good and I'll add them to my repertoire. I finally bought some whey powder at the Bulk Barn when in Huntsville the other day so I can now expand that repertoire. It just adds some variety to my otherwise dull life (not). Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment