Wednesday, June 30, 2021

So all is well there?

 Doing wash on a Tuesday and a Wed is not in your game plan is it? haha Whatever will you do on Friday now Pati? So glad that you finally have your washer back working. No more counting under cloths.

A funny day here today as it rains and then sunny and then rains and repeat! I have tried to do work outside but seem to catch the rainy times once out there. So I gave up and have come in and poured myself a goblet and checking the net before getting back to the grind. 

I had no side effects from my vaccination Monday but Harry has from his yesterday and has gone to bed just now - we picked the green onions and he has them now in the dehydrator. In that patch of ground we are going to plant 5 new rhubarb plants just bought, and transplant some of our others in attempt to kick start a nice batch of rhubarb for next Spring. I have cleaned it up a bit and was attempting to clean another bed when it started to rain again. Maybe tomorrow - it is a Stat for July 1 so nothing will be open, and I may just be able to concentrate on garden. 

I am also in process of decorating for the big Car Parade on July 4 which we must attend for Harry's sisters grandson's first birthday to be held in Huntsville. I started to blow up balloons today and have one garbage bag full and then I started to clean the tricycle that we are taking to drop at the end of the driveway on our way past the house in the parade. it was a tricycle that Harry bought for Donna when she was 5 or 6 and we acquired it when we cleaned out the garage after his Mom died, and always intended to return it to Donna. We have a picture of Donna sitting on the bike when it was new and will hang that picture which was laminated on the handlebars and decorate accordingly.  I shall be glad when the day is over.

So on with some kitchen cleanup. Thinking of you all and hoping we in our particular locations will not be adversely affected by that Heat Dome devastating the West. Think positive... 

No comments:

Post a Comment