Sunday, October 11, 2009

Be - Congrats Patty

Good news for you Patty, and I can tell by your message that you are happy and so, this pleases me!
Taking a quick look at messages before bed - and onto Monday. Feels good to have Sat and Sun over - I won't get into particulars only to say I didn't make too many errors and seemed to come out fairly unscathed???
Cathy, I called Keri yesterday to wish her Happy Birthday but she was not available. I promised in my message to call her again within this week. Hope you were able to reach her. It would be great if you could fly to TO for a quick visit - I could meet you there like we did before with Keri sourcing out the cheapest flight for you- think about it OK?
Heard on radio about all the snow and bad weather that hit you folks - sorry it came so early. We received a bit of that system today with snow flurries, snow pellets and cold winds but nothing stayed on the ground.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment