Sunday, October 4, 2009

Be - Full week

I did not get a chance to respond to your message about the exciting day you both spent on Wednesday at the Viscount Centre and then for supper- best part was that you were together for a bit of time regardless of the frustrations all around you.
I never actually plan for a rest day - it will never come so why set myself up for disappointment? It seems lately that my life is full of doing this and that. Today for instance were up and at it by 7 am and into the cranberry marsh picking by 8:30 am. I could fill a page telling yuo about how one goes about getting in there but suffice to say it is a long and scary route. We stopped into Mike's after to have a coffee with him on way home. Have plans to go to his house on Thanksgiving Monday to make a meal for him and several of his friends which he will invite. We have done this before and everyone has a great time. In fact, it brings enjoyment to me to be a part of some fun. Saturday and Sunday of the long weekend we will be a Mothers - to make the meals for Harry's brother and wife who is coming and then for them and his sister and family on the Sunday. We prepare most meals at home and then transport. Who said we got out of the catering business?
Well, I have to go... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment