Friday, October 30, 2009

just me

I am finally getting enough thoughts together to add something to this blog. Pati, I really feel for your dilema. It seems unfair, but in order to fight it you have to spend $$$$. And you really don't want to bad mouth her, but...... could obvious statements be made in her presense? You, "i am so glad that (insert name) gave me permission to use some of her (insert art form) Of course I have acknowledged her." It may go right over her head, but you never know. Jim has been painting in the kitchen. Unfortunately, what he has painted is so obviously cleaner that what is left that we have a whole lot of work ahead of us. They offered the position at work to someone, but as of today, she hasn't accepted it officially, and her start date has move from Nov 16 to Nov 30. I am so tired of trying to complete 2 jobs. It has been 4 months!!! Even after she starts, Patty has to train her, so I am still looking to the new year for a break! It has been suggested that I see the doctor and get a letter for stress leave. As of today I am seriously considering it. Everyday this week I have been close to tears at work. I guess I am just burnt out. Even my volunteer work is becoming stressful. I really don't want to be responsible for someone elses livelyhood. Sorry to be bitching, but I guess I am just tired. Whitemud is doing The Odd Ccouple in the spring. I offered to prompt, since I am too old for the 2 female roles. A friend read for a part, but she has been ignored. Don is asking other women if they will consider taking a role. I think that if someone reads for a part (and she is really good!) they should have a better chance than someone you just phone up and ask. This woman has worked her share of backstage (unlike the two women he is asking... neither one has ever worked back stage.. they are actors... not flunkies!) (bitch, bitch, bitch) After re-reading this post, I should probably delete it, but if you can't bitch to your sisters, what good is family?! I sure hope I win Lotto Max tonight

Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment