Thursday, October 8, 2009

Be - countdown to the weekend

It's Thursday night and I am in countdown for the weekend now. We shopped this morning in North Bay and then headed right to Mothers to deliver her long list of needed supplies, stopping at home to drop off the food we shall be preparing here in readiness for the meals there. Tomorrow we shall start the prep and Saturday morning head for Mothers to be ready for lunch and then supper with Harry's brother and his wife - they shall arrive for lunch. Then we head home and finish prep for Sunday's meal and then head for Mothers bright and early Sunday morning. It will be a full turkey meal for Thanksgiving on Sunday with Harry's sister and her family also joining in at Mothers. Then we head home and finish prep for going to Mike's on Monday for another meal -this time a roast beef dinner. I am looking forward to this day with Mike and his friends, but would gladly give over Sat and Sunday!
Hope you will both enjoy your weekend and not eat too much! This year I am NOT making pumpkin pies and ever so glad. I love them but have absolutely no time ( or energy) to fuss with the making this year.
Patty, I phoned another store and have ordered a small yoyo maker ( sorry Cathy, I 'm still carrying on with this yo yo thing, aren't I?) If for some reason they cannot get it in, I'll let you know and maybe you could source it in Wpg. I am also having a great deal of trouble finding Mettler thread - I have ordered 6 spools from one store in order to finish this current quilt but not sure I can get it either! Such problems...eh?
Anyway, another long day has come to an end and anxious to get to bed in great anticipation of waking up to yet another long day tomorrow. Plus I have a book to finish.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment