Sunday, October 18, 2009

Be - Cookies again?

I do not know what cookies means but I seem to have these pop up messages a lot and I really don't know how to rectify. I go to the various displays and don't change anything and then all of a sudden I get into the blog. So far so good.....
Wonderful weather this weekend and I hope it will hold for today as I have lots and lots of leaves to pick up. I racked yesterday but just into great big piles so today need to pack into bags. I am thinking that I have a few orange pumpkin leaf bags somewhere in the house so will look for them to display for Hallowe'en but if not, the leaves will go into plain bags and down to the dump. We purchased Candy yesterday and they are now all into nicely packaged hand out bags. Some for us and some for Mike to have - I imagine he will have a few kids at his new location. We tried to call him yesterday when we were in North Bay but turned out he was in Sturgeon Falls fixing the roof on a house belonging to a friend. I can't picture our Mike up on a roof but apparently he was! Not sure if one of us either Harry or myself will have to go to Mothers to hand out goodies - his sister usually goes but is waffling a bit this year. Mother hates Hallowe'en so we have to make sure it is totally organized and executed for her.
I met a friend, Sue for lunch on Friday in Huntsville at Swiss Chalet. Had a great visit and she talked a lot about her trips which is fascinating to hear. They have a trip planned to England in the Spring and it sounds wonderful. Her husband does all the arranging and looking up B&Bs and makes the reservations etc. Nice eh? She went to the Agawa Canyon near Sault Saint Marie - a trip I would love to take - by train into the canyon with the fall leaves colours and gorgeous cliffs and bridges etc. She sent some photos for me to see which made me want to go all the more. I showed her my pictures of McConnell Lake - she was interested to see my family - she is the one who purchased your work Patty at Wilno.
Well, time to go. Thinking about your trip to the south Patty and hope to hear all about it when you return. What are you up to Cathy?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment