Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

Not even mid-week but I have some free time. I came home to do another batch of tomatoes and I had it ready in less than 30 minutes. I don't have to leave for my meeting until 7pm so I have time! I have been going to bed so early lately, I don't know how I will stay awake for the rest of the week with something to do everynight. I am usually ready for bed by 7:30 and I am lucky if I make it to 9pm. This week will really be a test for me. I seem to keep repeating myself in these postings. I guess that just means that nothing exciting happens in my life. I've been reading recipe books for something new to try. Do either of you have favourites you would like to share? I would love to eat something different. I found a couple that really sounded good, but I would have to buy some specific ingredients. It seem a waste to buy something for just one recipe... especially if you don't really like it. Now that winter is approaching I want to try and plan my menus. I can't count on a quick bbq anymore. Maybe I will finally get my life organized. (mmmmmm...don't think so!) Oh well. It will be fun to pretend for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment