Monday, October 26, 2009

Whe-e-e-w! (Wiping sweat from brow)

I've been having a terrible time with the blog as the print had become so very small, that I couldn't read it! I tried to get tinto "Blogger Help", but the print there was too small to read and I could get nowhere. Finally I noticed the zoom level ( bottom right hand corner of screen) had been reduced to 50%. I can only figure that one of the children did something when they were over yesterday.

There are 19 4oz jars of cranberry jelly and 3 8oz jars, sitting on my table going pop! pop! I still have a bag of cranberries to make sauce out of, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. We are going out to a fund raising dinner for the Museum tonight. At this point, I would rather stay at home, but we've already spent $60.00 on the tickets. This week had been empty until this morning, but now It's starting to fill up much too quickly. I made the appointment to have my tooth pulled, but had to put it off until the first week of December, so that I wouldn't be running my booth at four sales with a hole in the front of my face. I'm sure not looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment