Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be - can't resist those treats eh?

.as I logged on and was reading your message about sour cream chips I had my hand in a bowl of nacho cheese chips. I should know better but eating junk food is like a litmus test for me - I always start to stuff my face when things are a bit "off" in my life. Go figure...I should be 500 lbs by now if that were completely true haha ! Mothers homemaker is off sick for another month so it seems I get the honours for awhile yet. And this weekend should be fun as well, with all the family coming to enjoy themselves and Harry and I doing all the work - arg arg!
My violin instructor informed me Tuesday that now that I am in my third year I should be looking at buying a better quality instrument. Apparently I have a "cheap" violin, mass produced and without much hope of producing a better quality tone. She could take me to a violin maker in North Bay ( we actually have some of his music CDs) and have me try a few to get a perfect fit for my way of holding and fingering. This surprised me as I figured the new one I had would last me forever. I really did not intend in investing lot more money so I have some serious thinking to do. Maybe we should all win the lottery, OK? We went to a different corner store in town today to buy our tickets since our little store closed. It is farther but I guess won't be that inconvenient to access on our many outings (ie on our way to Mothers)
Well, tomorrow I shall start to prepare for the weekend - get pots out, and the shredder for the carrots and salad, and bowls for serving, and coolers/ice packs to store food and carry it all back and forth, and make cranberry sauce from the berrys we picked a few weeks ago -oh boy, I'm getting so excited just thinking about it!!
So long for now Take care ( don't forget that tonight we win the lottery, and if that is not enough, I also bought a Lotto Max for Friday night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment