Saturday, October 23, 2010

Be - here I am again.....

Saturday morning and the sun is shining and I have a coffee sitting close at hand so all must be well! Hope I find you both equally as "well".
I know Patty is at the retreat in St Norbert, and Dave is taking over her sales table in Steinbach, and Harry is at the Flea Market, and Beth is at the computer at long last, so what is Cathy and Jim up to? I was tempted to telephone you this morning but remembered getting you up from a nice sleep in last time I felt so impetuous - so choose not. haha
There is still so much that has to be done outside to prepare for winter but this past week I have felt less than ambitious. I had laser surgery on BOTH eyes on Tuesday and have been trying to take it easy (ha) I will not be able to take an active part in Curling again this Monday evening but decided I would go out on the ice and "shadow" one or more of the rinks observing what I can of the players and interactions. That way when I actually do get to play, I might have a bit of an advantage rather than coming in cold turkey (or maybe not..?)
So, I better get on with my chores. Everyone have a great weekend and count down to Hallowe'en. I plan to carve a pumpkin today to put on the stairs. Boo...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment