Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be - Here I am

It really feels good to sign on and read all sorts of messages. I have not had much of a chance to sit at the computer lately but Harry went to the auction this afternoon. Yesterday I experienced another retinal tear - in my good eye - so I am feeling a bit down right now. I shall stay home tomorrow instead of going to Mothers and call the Doctors office right at 9 am in hopes I can get in asap. If I can go tomorrow I shall drive up and then Harry will come to get me after he is done at Mothers. I will have to leave my car in North Bay and retrieve it on Tuesday when we go up. I hope all shall be OK. I just made two pumpkin chiffon pies with intention to take one to Mike on Tuesday (or maybe tomorrow ifI can get into the Drs.) We have a family of racoons in our front yard - they come to feed atthe bird feeder and in the morning are scared into the trees. It is quite a sight to see them clinging at the very top branches - sleeping most of the day, but also a bit sad as they should be in the bush and not our yard.
Hopeyour week will be super Patty as you sound very excited and also very organized. Thank goodness for "lists" - I could not get by without them. Cathy, always take a big breath and put a smile onyour face before you open the office door. It helps to get you over the first hurdle of actually "entering". Take care to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment