Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Over the limit

Pati here
Unless you're driving--what difference does it make? Maybe your mistake was in asking your doctor?? Of course I'm a woman who went through half a mickey of Southern Comfort in three days, while on retreat.

Actually, I've had a supposed coffee restriction for several years. I limit myself to one large mug of regular and stick to decaf the rest of the time--as much as I want--until recently. The Furosimide comes with a warning to avoid coffee. In my mind I said I was okay with my regime, but I started having problems, so have had to cut back to one regular and two decaf in 24 hours. I'm going to try to cut back to one mug period, but am having some problems with that, although I'm down to one and one now. Not feeling nauseous and not having a throbbing headache is acting as a good incentive, but my brain keeps saying that there must be a definitive line I shouldn't cross, that I just haven't found yet.

The wind arrived here today, although it's been raining for three days now--cold nasty rain. Today we had to run all of our errands in windy rain, along with grocery shopping. Now we're in a position to stay indoors for two days--thank Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment