Thursday, October 28, 2010

What Winter Storm?

Neepawa seemed to be in the eye of the storm this week. 10 miles, north, east and west of us were hit, and I am not sure how far south it started but we only had wind and rain. And talk about wind! We lost one of the large evergreens on the south side of the house, along the road. It just snapped off in the wind. We only have one row of trees there, so we will have to replace it next spring. The new tree will be much smaller and of a different variety, but the alternative is losing what little privacy we have. I had trouble keeping the car on the road, so Jim didn;t even try the van. Things are much quieter this morning. We had our intervention interview yesterday (yes, she made it from Winnipeg) It went quite well. She review everything that had been said, but it was compiled and somethings were put together. I could spot things I had said, and things she told me had been said about me, but there was lots more. I think everyone got something out of it. We how have to compile our own office listing of what we want to keep, what we want to stop and what we want to change. Could be an interesting program. On the other hand everyone in the office was polite and talking to each other and even joking. JIm has a dentist appointment in Brandon this morning so he is driving me to work early. I guess it is time to eat and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment