Saturday, October 16, 2010

time creeps up on you

Pati here-
The next week will be busy. Yes, time is catching up with me. I made my lists yesterday of everything that has to be done by Wednesday. Then I decided that I should give priority to the cold that suddenly hit me about 3:00 yesterday morning, and went to bed for a nap. I still feel "fuzzy", but I don't seem as stuffed up, so we carry on. Today I have to spend 5 hours volunteering at the gallery in Selkirk, which isn't a physically demanding job, and tomorrow I'm taking the little girls to a crafters brunch fund raiser. We get brunch and 5 different craft stations where we can try things out. Amber will be with us, and we'll have some crayons etc to keep Samantha occupied, while Jessica does her thing. At some point, either today or tomorrow, we have to go shopping so that we can finish the last few pieces of work for the sale next Saturday ( picture hanging wire and screw eyes), buy the gelatin to make 4 diferent trays of gelatin for print making at the retreat on Thursday, soup makings to use before we loose the turkey stock we made last Monday, etc. etc. And all of these things have to be done by bedtime Monday. And I have to pack for the activities at the retreat, my own personal needs, and the stock that David will need for the sale on Saturday. I head off for the retreat on Wednesday, and will be out of touch until late Sunday, or maybe even next Monday morning. Last Thursday we packe dthe "goodie" bags, and I think they will be quite adequate. I had been worried aobut them being "scant", but the other lady involved has done a great job of shopping on a budget. I have to say, I'm getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment