Thursday, October 7, 2010

Selective munching

I have to admit that I really only like plain or ripple potato chips and hawkins cheesies. Does that make me a bad person?!?!? Jim took Glenda (his sister) to the airport today. She is off for home and only Michael remains. He leaves on Saturday I think. I get off work at 10 am tomorrow and I am off for the week. Tomorrow is my banked time and overtime. Mallorie basically told me that she didn't belive I had banked time but I could tell when I banked it. I was told I had to take it now, so I work 2 hours tomorrow and then I am gone. I was planning on using the time at Christmas but I better use it or lose it! I don't really mind because the weather is wonderful!! We have to work meat draw tomorrow and next week (just the way things happened) but that is okay. Next week is the fish fry.... all you can eat pickeral, potatoes and veggies! I think I will starve myself all day. Jim is hoping to buy a door for the rec room tomorrow. He is taking a local guy to Brandon for tests tomorrow and plans on stopping at the ReFit store. He sometimes takes people to their doctors appts. Just a community service I guess. He is here and not doing anything and they need a driver. If they get paid by veterins affairs, he charges them. If not and they can afford it , he charges gas. Otherwise he just does it. I spoke to Kris on his anniversary. I thought he would be out and I would get the machine, but they had take out pizza and (hold your breath!!) they were taking the garbage to the landfill later. . Does he know how to celebrate or what!!! I could not wake up this morning. When the alarm rang I was convinced that I had a two level coffee table by the bed and I was trying to hit the alarm on the lower level ... I have a small bedside table... no wonder I couldn't find the alarm. Bones is on now.... I had best go! LOve Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment