Saturday, July 16, 2011

Be - date night again yippee!

I love Sat night and my date with Randy Bachman on CBC radio. What a life eh? when this is my weekly highlight. All I hear on the news is the troubles in Winnipeg right now- gang fighting, killing, and deadly fires now. They have interviewed a few people who express real fear for what is happening. I finished painting the picket fence yesterday - at least the outside. No idea when I will ever get to doing the inside but we are the only ones seeing that. We have just contracted a company to shingle our roof- two years of thinking about it and saving $ for it and now have committed to its completion. It isn't even done and yet I feel a great sense of relief already. Funny how these sorts of needs and big decisions play on your mind! It will be end of August that it will be done- would be nice to have this sunny weather at that time but that is thinking only of me, and not the poor men on the roof in this terrible heat and humidity. We did not go to Mothers today as we usually do - Harry called his sister and wondered to her whether she could go - as it turned out she went and stayed for a few hours including for lunch. Mother will be thrilled so maybe will be in good mood on Monday. Well, thats it for now -take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment