Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Be - So lets all laugh together

It is that time of year that I usually am in your midst and laughter abounds. Every year I have been able to travel west and be with you all - in Neepawa, or Winnipeg, or at Lake McConnell. So it may be a bit sad for me right now but in my heart I am laughing with you and enjoying
your company. It will come to be again, but not right now.
P.D.James - has anyone read books by this author? In my search at the cheap stores I always go over the books looking for familiar authors. I like to read books by the same author when I like his/her writing ie Cussler, Kellerman and now Steve Berry. I have seen many different titles by James and although I have not looked closer at what each book is about, I wonder if he/her might be a next best bet?
Nothing exciting or thrilling in my life right now - we visited with Mike today in North Bay as he is at home this week in between taskings having finished in Meaford and pending a possible Petawawa posting. He is still trying to secure a tasking in North Bay at the Armoury but that has not been confirmed. That is my happy / thankful event for today plus today is Willie's birthday so I, too, propose to dwell on the positive. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment