Saturday, July 23, 2011

Be - So much to read

One night without checking the blog, and tonight I have lots to read, and to see pictures, too! Amber, your story of woe seemed to follow nicely the theme of the last week of messages back and forth - but nevertheless, I feel your pain. I think we should choose one day (soon) and call a truce on anything unpleasant in our lifes and decide to do one really nice thing. For example, today I went to Mothers solo and had to stop on the way to buy table cream for her to put on the fresh picked raspberries that I was taking for lunch (she prefers to put cream on her fruit) While in the store, and since I was feeling sorry for myself, I purchased a quilting magazine to read tonight while listening to Randy Bachman. This is a pleasure purchase for me, and I feel great about pampering myself! Silly, eh? Harry went to garage sales today and bought some paperbacks for me to read. Two by James Patterson, two by Mary Higgins Clark, both of whom I have read books by before, and one by Robin Cook, and one by Nelson deMille, neither of whom I have read anything before. So, likely his purchase will be utilized down the road, and not for naught. Anyway, time to relax with my magazine. Take care. (What day shall we choose for our Have a Good Day day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment