Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Be -Marathon day outside

It was what I call a "free day" for us today ie did not have to go or do anything for anybody. I always have high hopes for these days and it did not disappoint...started at quarter to seven when I cut the grass hoping the neighbours did not mind the noise too much. Then I completed several other jobs that were pending ending up working outside until about 3:30 pm. The weather was perfect although sunny and hot the humidity lifted and there was a nice breeze unlike the last few days where you could hardly breathe it was so hot and close. I am looking forward to a nice hot bath and to bed early. I have another Jonathon Kellerman book half read so have that to look forward to reading as well. To Mothers tomorrow so I like to relax a bit and get ready for the visit. Glad you got out golfing Cathy - I still have my clubs but haven't golfed since more than twenty years ago. Sounds like my bicycle which still sits under cover in the yard waiting for me to go for a ride. I got it all cleaned and ready for the summer season and thats all that has happened. I guess only my garden work counts for my exercise regime. Now if I could only stop stuffing my face I might make some headway???? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment