Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hangin' In

Today was my first private physio appt.  She actually gave me some massage, some ultra-sound and a heat treatment.  Of course, I have exercises to do, and then see her in a week.  I have to say that my shoulder feels better than it has in awhile. I hope this can keep going, and that the pain will gradually disappear. Otherwise, I'm having a "stupid" day today.  From this side of it, it's sort of nice to just go along with whatever is happening, and amuse myself, in any small way I can.  But not great for helping paint the kitchen.

Stopped in Chapters for a bit, just ahead of my physio appt.  It's really hard to find your way in a book store, or to check out anything, when you don't have your reading glasses with you. ( I left them at home yesterday too) I had been looking for a particular magazine,and wanted to make sure there was something in it for me to use, before I put the money out. So, off I go through the mall looking for a dollar store to buy yet another pair of cheap reading glasses.  Being as it was in the mall,  I had to pay $2.00 for this pair, but I bought them, found my magazine, and then read it over an Ice Capp in Timmie's, before heading across the street to the physio.  Once I got home, I looked for the reading glasses I had put in a case to take with me, and found them in my purse.  Looking for a silver lining, I've decided that those suckers can stay in my purse forever, and never come out--after all, I now have enough glasses to put a pair in every purse I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment