Sunday, January 15, 2012

Congrats Cathy

Best wishes on your next round and good for you. I have played with you and know how you can play expertly. I bet you weren't helping your opponents like you used to help me out  haha
Well, my estimate was slightly off and we have two more days of it at Mothers. Yesterday we had a setback as the van decided to act up just as we were about to Mothers – the engine light came on and said "engine power reduced" and it sure was – no power at all. I phone the garage and spoke with the man there and he said it would still get us from point A to point B but with little power and best not to drive it. So I was the one chosen to try to drive it back home and switch to my car. We needed a reliable way home after the day of cleaning at Mothers. So I got into it immediately while it was warm and it started and I made it back to Sundridge OK (but slowly) It gets into the service tomorrow at 8 am and as a matter of fact we have just delivered it and left key in the night box. We have done miracles at Mothers and the real estate lady came in this afternoon and was very impressed with how good it looks. But my car does not accommodate bringing the stuff left to bring so that has extended our work plan a bit. Also, have to do a bit more cleaning. Harry's sister worked on the kitchen yesterday and today. we ended up having to paint the kitchen and diming room walls as they were just too marked up. The real estate lady called yesterday and suggested it would be wise so Donna bought the paint last night and Harry painted this morning. It was well worth the extra effort as now looks good. So I better go for now and will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment