Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finally..

the Blog let me sign in this morning. I was going to send you emails if it didn't. Just to say I still loved you and wasn't ignoring you. Of course everything I was going to say was from last week so there is nothing new right now. My passport expired a while ago and Jim has never had one in his life. Maybe it is on his bucket list. Things are quiet right now. I have not yet killed Jim or the dogs, but the temptation is there. Especially in the morning when I clean up the mess. This morning besides the usually pee and poo the couch cushions had been dragged onto the floor and a collection of "stuff" on them. Stuff like Jim's weather station monitor. Destroying my ebook wasn't enough. They are going for all the electronics they can find. I am still not sure why Lyala gets the lake all summer. Don't the families own it jointly? It seems you only get to go when there is work to be done. (bitchy I know) Kris and Sandi dropped in on Sunday. We all had a nice visit. Sandi wanted to take Chace home. I was all for it, but Kris said n0. I am pretty sure Jim wouldn't let it happen either. Sorry this is so short, but I have to go to work this morning, unlike other people. (bitchy number 2) Jim always like to point this fact out to me. Another 7 years and he will be stuck with me all day long. Then maybe he will regret some of his comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment