Monday, January 9, 2012

Toad-in-the Hole revisited

I remember Toad-in-the-Hole. The little circle of bread was fried up and used as a hat on the egg. I haven't thought of that in ages. JJ is stlll a puppy.... go figure. I have learned a few tricks. When she tries to chew on me I go "OWWW" in a very high pitched voice. Dogs do that when they are hurt so it stops her!! We congratulate when she does "puppy pee" outside. (My life is so sad) It has been hard at work. Mallorie had a very bad week last week and I just wanted to cry by Friday. Elizabeth has now included me in the Senior Staff Meetings. She told everyone that I wanted to learn examination. My first meeting in tomorrow. I still want to win the lottery and retire. I will keep hoping. Tomorrow is haircut day. I think that will make me feel better about myself. The weather has been insane. It was 14 on our patio today. 5 on the north side of the office. We will be back to normal later this week, but normal is only about -15. I really don't miss the -30. We do need snow, thought. The wet sprig was followed by a drought here, so moisture levels are not high. Spring is coming. I got my first seed catalogue today. Today I am grateful for everyday of life. There is so much to anticipate in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment