Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekends

I had a great time with Rrain at the needle felting class. The things we made were so easy. We all made snowmen (Mine turned out way bigger than the others) and then we made anything we wanted. I made a mouse. It is hard to believe that there is not a single drop of glue or stitch in either of them. Rrain bought a big bag of wool and two needles. I didn't realize that she would have wool for sale and had no money on me. But we stuffed Rrain's bag really full, so I can make something else. Yesterday I made my turkey dinner. It turned out really well, but we will be having left overs for a while. I made turkey stock, but I had to store it outside because the fridge was so full. Unfortunately the dogs found it this morning (my bad) They got into the bones and meat, but not the stock itself. They didn't get many bones or I would be really worried.I have today and tomorrow off work and I have no plans at all. Okay, the fridge and freezer need cleaning, but that is it. I want to put all the frozen "leftovers" into the fridge freezer so that people will find them when they are looking for a quick meal. I know Rrain wanted the cabbage rolls the other day and couldn't find them. She had canned soup instead, poor thing. Both Jim and Rrain have developed a real loving of the store made sausages from Shop Easy. I will admit they are good. They were better when Kris made them, but he seems to have a knack for creating things. I am going to have to get some instruction from Kris and make some of my own, because they can really go through those things! Our Puppy is really growing now. You can see the change in her. At three months she is still a baby, though, and does baby things. We can tire her out by going for a walk around the trail.... yes, we can still get around the trail.... there is so little snow this year. She has started to try and follow the other dogs when they leave the trail but on her the snow we have seems deep and she bounds through it. By the time she reaches where the dogs were, they are long gone, so she bounds back to us. No wonder we tire her out. I am going to try to post a picture of them. (once I take one) A beginner's work, but I am very proud of them. I finally did something artistic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment