Thursday, January 5, 2012

Year books??

Mine are long gone.  Can't remember what happened to them.  Beth, you'll always have the memories, the "stuff" is just a reminder.  My emotional conundrum comes when I come across something and think "I should keep this,but don't really want to/have space etc"  We have taken to offering it to the children, and if neither of them want it--out it goes.  I think I mentioned that Amber told us that if there was a lot left, she would probably have a huge garage sale, so we have been taking a good look at what we have and a lot of it is going.  This is what has been behind my book clean-out over the past couple of years.  I'm making sure things go where I think they should go--NOW--not leaving it to chance later. My Ravenesque ladies have agreed to be responsible for each others' "stash", and David and Amber are fine with that.  I can't really expect them to know what has value to another agency or person and what is really junk,or even junque.

But what a great time you seem to be having with the memories that your sorting has released!  No-one can ever take those away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment