Friday, January 6, 2012

How could you resist with a face like that...

...don't those little critters just touch you the right way and always tend to make you fall in "love at first sight". Hope you have fun with your menagerie Cathy but then I think I understood you to say that Jim was taking full responsibility for JJ's training??????
Another fun day at the farm ie Mothers place! Down to the crunch now as Harry is to sign the real estate papers tomorrow, and she told him something like "... then we can start to tidy up and make it presentable for viewing..." Oh boy, here we go again - it never seems to end. Not much assistance yet from his siblings either so after some pointed e-mails and phone calls, Harry will be picking up his sisters husband next Thursday early and they will haul boxes and freezer and washer and dryer and a bed to her house. Probably take several trips as they are using our van to transport. More stuff was brought home here today and there is more coming tomorrow so it is looking quite crowded in here. An auction company is coming next Wednesday to look at the excess furniture and old antique dressers etc with the hope that they will take it away for an auction at end of Feb – may not get much money for it if they take it at all. The other day I went through a china cabinet I have full of tea pots and cream and sugars which I had been collecting a while ago and have decided I can't bear to keep any longer. I thought the auction people may take them, but Harry has said he'll take them to his friend here in Sundridge at the auction barn. They may never leave this house in the end, but I needed that space to put another wooden glass doored cabinet that he is bringing back from his Mothers. I still seem to be three china cabinets over space available though, and they are lined up here in the front room (beside the electric organ Harry decided to get before Christmas. Don't you just love it – would make for a great new "reality show". Well it's Friday night and I have my fingers crossed for the Lotto Max win tonight. Anyone willing to join me in the winnings???  It is very mild out again and melting snow is dripping off the roof and they are calling for rain tonight. I think about the ice shacks that just appeared on the Lake during the cold blast we just had – I would be scrambling to get them off real quick! Have a good weekend everyone – take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment