Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coincidence? I think not.

Some people believe that there is no such thing as coincidence.  Sometimes the most valuable thing you receive from reading something like that is a sense of validation.

We have been running ( or walking as fast as I can on slippery pavement and using a cane) for the past four days.  We have accomplished much of what we hoped, although there are " miles to go before I sleep".  Some Christmas shopping is done, but the more difficult selections take time.  Today David bought himself a watch.  This is a wonderful thing, as his old one ( really, really old) cannot keep time.  I never got in the habit of wearing one, as I could never wear one on my wrist at work.  So we both rely on his.  He has difficulty with anything that requires a battery, so finding a self-winding one was quite difficult, needless to say--expensive.

Finally, tonight, we can decompress.  That probably means more internet poker.  Today, I am grateful for a solid internet connection and prune juice.  "Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment