Monday, December 9, 2013

My Turn

Your show is amazing Pati.  And to have sold 7 pieces already! You must be thrilled.  We were in Killarney this weekend.  Kris has become very talented at wood working.  He has built headboards, bookcases, night stands and more and they are all wonderful!  He gave me a small table that I am going to use as a night stand, and said that wasn't really my present and that I could ask for anything else.  I really would like another table just like the first, so I can have a set.  I saw the doctor today.  I have to get xrays of my knee and hip and he put me on some anti-inflamatory for my arm.   I guess I am really starting to show my age.   I think I need some time off work, but being so short staffed I am not sure when that will happen.  Rrain has been asked to be incoming president for the local Rotary club for 2015.  Who would ever have thought it!?  If she does it she will be the first female president in Neepawa.  What an honour.   The news just said that Winnipeg's snow clearing budget is already 7 million over budget.  It is just December.. what were they planning for... rain??  Jim offered to handle scheduling the workers for meat draw for the next few years.... I guess that means me.  I will have to contact the last person to handle it and get he names and phone numbers.  Don't you just love small towns.  Today I am grateful for my family, .. children & sisters both.

No comments:

Post a Comment