Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Koop coffee mug

Patty I still use the Kathryn Koop coffee mug that you bought for me years ago at that same studio on Corydon Ave. We had gone browsing on Corydon and stopped into a restaurant and sat with a friend of yours (?name). Brings back nice memories.
On another note, I went to the Eye Optician yesterday and the results are not encouraging for me so I am having a little pity party right now. Harry has gone to North Bay alone this morning and I am doing odds and ends here at home so with another coffee in my hand, here I am writing a note. The cataract in the left eye is really growing fast to the point where something should be done - but he is concerned about the weak retina and multi scar tissue from previous laser treatments. More importantly in my right eye which is the stronger eye, he sees multi floaters and a "hole" in the retina which has to be addressed. He had made a referral back to the Opthamologist in North Bay who I went to with all the tears two years ago. I do not know when I might get an appointment there as that Clinic is extremely busy but I figure with my past history I may get bumped up in the queue a bit? In meantime I will get a stronger lens for the left eye to compensate a bit for the reduced vision. I wasn't very happy when I got home and my eyes were fully dilated so I went to bed early. This morning my eyes are very "sore" - maybe from all the freezing and manipulation? I can't look out the front window into the snow and brightness without pain shutting through the left eye. Still a bit sensitive I guess. Oh poor me haha But at least an excuse to stay inside and not shovel. Take care for now....may write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment