Monday, December 23, 2013

Your box arrived by bus today.....



The contents were in good condition still so I was able to spread it all around my yard and as you can see it looks like a real white Christmas now. Thanks for sending me some of your snow.
There was so much left over that I shared with the neighbours!
Here is another wonderful story: Mike was wanting to get his lady ( at her request) a gift of a spa visit but when he investigated by calling some of the spas in North Bay he realized it was a bit too expensive. I have mentioned to you before that we collect points on the radio and then spend our points to enter draws etc. Harry spend some of my points and bought ten tickets towards a draw for a gift certificate to a spa called Point of Skin. Didn't the radio station phone this morning to say I had won! We immediately drove up to North Bay and I collected the ticket at the radio station and what a surprise - the certificate was for three treatments - skin care, massage etc  with a total value of $600.00. We drove to Mike's and presented him with the certificate for him to give to Erin. He was so excited he could hardly contain himself and I was beside myself with happiness. She was at work so we did not see her. They were leaving for Toronto as soon as she got home but Mike planned to give it to her and also give her the whole story because it really was unbelievable. What a wonderful day!   Whether we can imagine it or not, there are things in our lives that are inexplicable - one has to have faith and believe and from this can come positive, delightful outcomes.
I'm "in" for the TOAST tomorrow night at 7 pm my time. I am so "in" that I bought a bottle of wine today especially for the occasion. Partly because I was so happy about the days events, but mostly because I didn't have any in the house with which to toast.  So here's to the Family Toast, and to Christmas and to my SISTERS.  Take care and very Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment