Saturday, December 28, 2013

Everything happens in one week

I always think of Pati & Dave at this time of year.  Especially Dave since everything happens all at once for him.  Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday.  I certainly hope that the entire week has been and will be wonderful for both of you.  Our casual person started on Friday.  She is older (born in 1960) and really wants to stay in Neepawa, not go to Winnipeg.  If she works out we might be able to keep her.  Time will tell.  Meanwhile we have a warm body in the office.     I myself did nothing today.   I read a book this morning and early this afternoon, once the snow stopped falling we went to town to get dog food.  Then we came home and have been watching old Star Trek movies since then.  The fourth one is just ending.  What an exciting day!  Everyone needs a day like that once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment