Monday, February 10, 2014

Been thinking about your last post

Your trials and tribulations regarding the green houses are a significant part of your life for a good portion of the year. This blog  was created so that we could become more aware of, and maybe more apart of,  each others' lives.  Why wouldn't you share something that is so much a part of your daily life, but equally a source of frustration and tension within that daily life?

My tensions and frustrations come with my total disinterest in, housework.  When I accomplish something, that may have needed doing for quite awhile, I consider it an achievement and want to share. This has become more of a focal issue with my diminishing physical abilities, so completing a task is even more of an achievement.  I want someone to take notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment