Monday, February 3, 2014

Early start

This morning I had the car to the garage by 8 am - time for oil change and inspection. Now with only one car the process is a little different. I stayed in the waiting room until the work was completed. In the past we would leave the car there for the day and pick up later when we had another car to jockey us about. So for about an hour and half I sat and read my Kobo and generally enjoyed a little time while the car was done. Then I had other chores including the bank, the store, the pharmacy and the post office. But was home by about 1030. Tomorrow we are going again to Midland to the Auction House. Harry bid on several items and as well we had several items in the auction for sale. Tomorrow we will take more boxes of treasures for the next auction. This may be a profitable way to clear out stuff but does require the drive there and back. So that's my update - short and sweet. Thanks for the recipes - I'm anxious to try it out now. Yesterday I sent regrets to the Coordinator of the Class of '69 Reunion set for May in Winnipeg. Does not seem timely or of real interest for me to attend these events. Well I shall go and read some more - I am really enjoying this book by Louise Penny - perhaps I will have to read more of them. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment