Monday, February 24, 2014

Your biggest hurdle jumped...

It seems to me always that it is the decision making that is the worst part of any change. Once you have come to that decision, the road to follow is generally easier to traverse. I hope it is this way for you Pati as I know only too well what you have accomplished over the last few days to reach your decision. Now it is the wait - how long to wait for surgery, how long to continue with current aquatic exercises, etc etc  I always admired how you "power cooked" and how organized it seemed to be - I could never do it, but wished I could. It is usually always pick up meals around here and sometimes it makes me crazy. We went to North Bay today so got that over with for this week. Mike returned from his Snowmobile Course in Petawawa late last night so we were over to visit and have a coffee today. He was on the trails day and night to Supervise the troops and they apparently put on over 1200 kms of travel with a few mishaps to deal with. This week he is assigned to travel to Ottawa one day, and then to Sudbury the next. He says as long as they pay him, he'll do what is necessary!
So here we are starting another week and hoping you folks are keeping busy and well? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment