Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hi from here

Saturday morning - Harry has gone to the Flea Market in Sprucedale and I am trying to make some order out of chaos here and not having much luck haha.  Struggles with recent weather of mild temps, rain, freezing rain, wind and snow squalls - all in one day! And then last night lots of snow.  What a trial we are all going through this winter - we should all get our wings soon eh? Harry wanted to get the small greenhouse started so yesterday I taped the hole, and tried to repair the door that was torn off its hinges. It is more or less ready I think to get the second heater up and running in there with a few more little things to do before that can happen. The big greenhouse is as full as it can be right now so the little one is to take the overflow and then get full itself in the next days and weeks to come. Apparently next week the night lows may go as low as minus 27 degrees so I am just a little concerned. In meantime I go with the flow and enjoy what I can of the Olympics - will be over tomorrow and hoping I can have my laptop up and running to watch closing ceremonies. Will likely have to take another trip to Midland next week as well as the current auction on line ends Sunday night and Harry has a few items in that as well as bidding on a few items. I phoned our old friend in Coldwater and will plan to visit with her briefly on our way through.  Anyway, hoping all is well with you folks - enjoy weekend Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment