Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday

Finally the weekend is here. I'm not sure why I look forward to my time off so much.  The last load is in the dryer.  I have two trays of lasagna in the freezer and a big pot of "clean out the fridge" soup on the stove. It is almost 12 noon.  I guess it's because I am at home doing my own stuff instead of at work doing someone elses stuff.  I was really tired this week.  Not sleeping well.  I  told the others that I was tired and bitchy and to just ignore me.  Elizabeth said that if we had a phone call from a disgruntled person they would just pass them over to me.....It might have been a good idea!  I have to go  back to Brandon on Tuesday for a "tele-health" meeting to get the results of my sleep disorder tests.  They will probably say there is nothing wrong.  That's what my own doctor says when I complain.  (want some cheese with the "whine"?)  Rrain gave me a new stock pot for Christmas.  I always used hers when she was here and I really missed it.  Mine was so cheap that everything burned,  This new one is nice.  It has the pasta insert and the steamer insert.  I cooked the lasagna noodles in it this morning and I have my soup simmering in it right now.  Tomorrow is Super  Bowl.  I am not a real football fan, but it is a great excuse to have finger food for supper and just snack all evening.  I was supposed to have Monday off work, but since it is month end I have to go in.  I will take Friday instead.  I have to head out shopping soon.  My freezer and pantry are full, but the fridge is bare.  Time for some fresh produce. (and toilet bowl cleaner... I discovered I am still out!)  I'm glad both of you have received good news about your problems.  Even if you don't think you are worried I know that things like that are always in the back of your mind.  Take care and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment