Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend come and gone so fast..

Time flies when you are having fun ( I guess?) Glad you are back on the blog Patty - Don't you just hate it when the darn thing acts up and you haven't a clue what is wrong! But I did like all your "Wows" haha
More fun with plants and greenhouse again today and I expect will be "s.o.p." for some time to come as well. So maybe I should just keep quiet about it all from now on?
I did manage to move my Maplewood cactus from the dark side of the back room to the shelf by the window in the hopes that it may blossom soon. It was in flower all summer but hasn't done a thing since I brought it in last fall. Here's hoping it will make a change as I just love that plant.
I used my laptop a bit today without plugging it in and surprised at how quickly the battery life gets used up. But I did play it all afternoon (plugged in) to watch some DVDs while I worked on the Christmas hooked wall hanging in between helping Harry  It works great for watching movies and I'm sure I will use it again for this. Did not see any Olympics today but would have liked to see the Team Ice Skating event where Canada received a Silver Medal. I also took a virtual trip to Holguin, Cuba and toured around a really nice resort. It looks wonderful and from what I could see, I do not think steps may be a problem but then the picture did not really show how one gets to and from the rooms. You'll be fine especially with a little cart to use if available as you said. One of the DVDs I watched was about Cabo San Lucas located at the bottom of the Baja Peninsula of California on the Sea of Cortez. It also looked wonderful and one of the shots was people in the water up at a bar drinking and I could just picture you in your new swim suits idling away your day in a like fashion ?? haha.  One of my birds is acting funny these last two days and I 'm wondering if it may be sick - can't seem to fly about the cage but instead crawls up the sides from perch to perch. Weird actions and then the other bird seems to be either protecting it, or assaulting it - can't figure it out. Oh well, time to read more of The Beautiful Mystery before lights out. You have yourselves a good week - think about Valentine's Day and feel the love. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment