Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cookies

I have vowed not to do any Christmas baking.  But that hasn't stopped me from buying tarts and such.  No!  No!  Have to keep that under control. ( almond tarts, my favourite.  and warm mincemeat tarts with French vanilla ice cream.  Mm-m-m-.  No!  No! Don't do it!  Arg-h-h-h-h!)

After reading your blog, Beth, David spent time on the internet trying to find out if the game was being broadcast anywhere via that route.  Alas, no.  But evidently, it is somehow available via social media.  But let's not go there. David is excited, and we're trying to figure out how to plan supper around it.

Cathy, it sounds as though you are keeping active in the community despite your leg.  What were you able to find out about the coverage? It just doesn't sound right that you would have to pay.
And when do you come to Winnipeg?  Sounds like about a week from now.

I caught a quick glance of myself in the mirror this morning.  Who is that ugly old woman with the terrible haircut?  Not a good way to start the day.  I was also trying on some of my "good" outfits, to plan what I will wear at the end of the month.  Not a pleasant task.  Over the next month I have to plan what clothing to take away with me.  No budget for new clothes this trip, but I do have two bathing suits from last time,that should fit.  Old age is a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment