Sunday, November 1, 2015

Power Cooking

I'm done for today. I made 8 x 8 cakepan casseroles.  I got 4 lasagne,  4 chicken brocolli alfredo, and 4 spagetti casseroles done and in the freeser.  Well, almost all in the freeser.  Lasagne for supper tonight.  I wanted to do some soup and quiche, but my freeser is overloaded right now.  Once these are frosen we can make more.   I hope you are okay Beth.  I saw Brad Gushue fall on the ice at the masters.  They kept playing it over and over and I couldn't stand to watch it.  I hope your fall was not as serious. They say turning the clocks back gives you an extra hour of sleep.  All I got was up an hour earlier!  Hence all the power cooking done before noon.  Now what do I do?  I just finished the fourth batch of dishes.  One downside to power cooking. We also had breakfast when Jim got up.  Right in the middle of everything, of course.  Rrain gave me her old car so that we would have a spare vehicle.  Gives us a bit more of a sense of security since neither one of us wants to leave the other trapped at home, just in case of an emergency.  She got a 2008 Chevy HHR.  Silver.  She went to Winnipeg this weekend to try it out.  I don't think I should have sat down.  I may never get up again.  That'll teach me.  I have the 9th and 10th off work, so that will give me a 5 day stretch.  Of course my Doctors appt is at 9:30 on the 9th :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment