Sunday, November 1, 2015

Power cooking, you say

I've been doing a bit, but pacing it, as I haven't been sleeping well. 
Still we did 6 batches of Apple Crisp, today, now in the freezer. Checking things out, I see that spaghetti will have to go on my "To Do" list.  I bought and froze a big package of lean hamburger into one meal sizes, so that I can use them one at a time or double them up for things like spaghetti.

David is supposedly watching the football games this afternoon, but judging from the snoring, I guess that getting all those apples ready for me wore him out.  We also spent some time, today, looking for the aquarium bulbs that I use for my light box.  Could not find them anywhere, but did find one project that I put away a few months ago and have been searching for ever since.  Now I have to find the fabric, that I also put away to finish it.

OMG!  It's time to put the potatoes on, and I've forgotten to put dessert in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment